Our website is primarily focused in introducing our company and our company products to you. In order for you to access and use the information provided, you are required to agree to and comply with the terms and conditions as set out herein. If you disagree with the terms (whether in whole or in part), you must immediately discontinue your access and use of this website.
- All information, opinions, statements and materials contained in this website are purely for information purposes only. Nothing in this website shall be considered or construed as an offer or solicitation or contract, or part of one, in relation to any products.
- Nothing in this website shall be considered as or shall it be construed as providing any investment advice. We and our authorised representatives do not provide investment advice nor are we licensed with any authority to do so. We recommend that you seek independent advice from your professional advisers.
- We assume no responsibility what so ever for the use of this website and disclaims all responsibility for any injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from or arising out of or any way related to (a) any errors on this website or the content, including but not limited to technical errors and typographical errors, (b) any third party web sites or content directly or indirectly accessed through links in this website, (c) the unavailability of this website, (d) your use of this website or the Content, or (e) your use of any equipment (or software) in connection with this website.
- NON RELIANCE ON INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN
- You are agree that the our Company provides products and grants services which are totally based on many environmental factors and we do not represent or warrant the accuracy or completeness of any of the information, opinions, statements and materials contained in this website, which are provided subject to the following:-
- they are affected by environmental factors which are beyond the control of us,
- soil conditions which exist in different location where plantations are carried out,
- they do not take into account the circumstances or particular needs and/or requirements of any particular user;
- they may cover a wide range of topics but they are not intended to be a comprehensive study or to provide any recommendation or advice in relation to such topics or any part thereof;
- they may have been taken or compiled from third party sources that we believe to be reliable and accurate (but its inclusion in our website does not constitute any representation or warranty from us as to its reliability, accuracy or completeness and we do not represent or warrant it to be reliable, accurate, or complete and they should not be relied upon as such);
- they may contain geographic, political, economic, statistical, financial and exchange rate data which may change over time and from time to time, and in certain cases they may be presented in approximate or simplified form;
- they are subject to change without notice, and we do not in any way have or undertake any obligation to update or to correct any inaccuracy that may become apparent at a later time;
- any drawings, measurements and reference to distances are approximate only and not drawn to scale (unless otherwise specifically stated)
- Accordingly, you should not rely on the information in the website to make any business or financial decision. You need to make your own assessment by undertaking your own searches, researches, enquiries, surveys and inspections as well as taking all appropriate advice from qualified professionals.
- As far as applicable laws allow, we shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising from or in connection with any information, opinions, statements or materials contained in this website.
(3). ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
- We do not in any way represent, warrant, guarantee or undertake that this website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change in any way whatsoever all or any part of our website from time to time and at any time as we deem fit without notice.
- We will not be liable or responsible to you if for any reason our website is unavailable or is interrupted at any time or for any period.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The contents of this website (including, but not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, text, graphics, sounds, videos and links) are protected by copyright. They shall not be copied, modified, distributed or reproduced in whole or in part under any circumstances whatsoever without our prior written consent.
- All trademarks displayed in this website are the owned either by us or other third parties. You shall not download; reproduce or use any of such trade marks under any circumstances whatsoever without our prior written consent.
You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners, and employees, harmless from and against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities, penalties, and costs (including without limitation, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), awards, losses and/or expenses, arising from or in connection with you access or use of this website or your breach or violation of any of the terms and conditions (including negligent or wrongful conduct) set out in the website.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- In order for this website to provide a safe and useful service, it is important for us to collect, use and share your personal information. By submitting information to us or signing up for any promotions, services or events offered by us, you agree and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers, data bases and other information storing methods.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all personal information submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct.
- If you provide us with any personal information relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to you providing us with their personal information for use and that such personal information is complete, true and correct.
- If you have provided your telephone number(s), emails and any other mode of communication, we may from time to time contact you using such sources to provide you with information, instructions promotional material.
(6). DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please note that we may from time to time disclose your personal information for the purposes listed above (where applicable) to any of the following third parties,:-
- our associates;
- our agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to us, such as telecommunications, information technology, payment, payroll, processing, training, market research, storage, archival or other services;
- our professional advisers, such as our auditors and lawyers;
- relevant authorities so as to comply with any applicable rules, laws or regulations; and any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your personal information.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- From time to time this website may include links to other websites (the “linked websites”). These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Linked websites are not investigated or monitored by us. They do not and shall not be deemed to signify that we endorse the linked websites. We assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content of the linked websites.
- In the event that you decide to leave your website and access a Linked websites, you do so at your own risk. If you access or use the linked websites, you should note that we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of the linked websites. You should exercise caution and check the terms, conditions and policies applicable to the linked websites.
We may modify the terms from time to time and at any time by amending this page. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting on this website. You are responsible for the reviewing of such modifications. Your continued access or use of this website shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions. Please check this page from time to time to take note of any changes which we have made, as they are binding on you.
Any information required to be given by you to Sahaharitha Plantations Ltd, in relation to with website or its information requires be given by you by registered post, registered air mail, courier, telex, facsimile transmission or email to the following addresses and facsimile numbers herein mentioned
- Name of Company : Sadaharitha Plantations Limited.
- Corporate Head Office : No. 6A, Alfred Place, Colombo 03.
- Phone : (+94) 11 5 234000
- Fax : (+94) 11 2 546001
- E mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This website and its terms and conditions shall be construed and governed in accordance with the Laws of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.
- You agree that in the event there exist a dispute or claim relating to the use of this website and its terms and condition the said dispute or claim will be referred to an appropriate court of law beholden in the District of Colombo, Sri Lanka.