In these recent financially difficult times in the global economic environment it is pivotal to continue to put money aside for the future, but more important perhaps to take consideration of alternative strategies.
We realize that due to the prevailing market conditions, many Investors are actively reducing their exposure to equities, and seeking alternative assets to boost returns without dramatically altering their overall risk profile. However now is the ideal time to take advantage of alternative investment opportunities within the emerging markets, so we have selected a sustainable, long term, stable and ethical investment to balance your portfolio.
The current environment for investors can be categorized by:
- Economic uncertainty (poor visibility).
- Price volatility in mainstream assets.
- Concerns over inflation.
- Poor returns on cash deposits.
Consequently, Investors are seeking alternative investment assets that display the following characteristics:
- Tangible assets that retain capital value.
- Low or zero correlation to financial markets.
- Assets that generate tax-efficient income to replace lost risk-free income.
- Simple, secure investments involving direct ownership of underlying tangible assets.
- Capital growth supported by solid fundamental trends.
- Ethical in nature
Well-managed private commercial forestry investments display all of these characteristics, making this unique asset class a popular tool amongst institutional & individual investors with which to diversify and optimize investment portfolios, reduce overall risk, generate income & growth, and in many cases improve tax efficiency.